Here we summon for you the changes of the market of CryptoCurrency from the last 60 minutes.
The number one cryptocurrency leader is Bitcoin, this data was fetched in the last hour. It has an decrease on its trade value to -0.2%, now at 6687.450 dollars from 6700.852. Tether is at the second position next to Bitcoin, with a recorded 0.01% rise of its value from 0.999 dollars up to 0.999 dollars in the last hour. In the last 60 minutes, Ethereum was in the third place among the most popular digital cryptocurrency, -0.53% percent fall was recorded from 244.178 dollars earlier down to 242.884 dollars. XRP is on the fourth place on the most popular crypto coin, the change for this currency is -0.3% decrease, that is 0.567 dollars from 0.569 dollars in the last one hour. EOS is on the fifth position in our list, with a current standing value in the exchange market of 5.950 dollars from a recent -1.17% breakdwon in the last one hour from 6.020dollars. In the sixth position on the most popular digital currency is Bitcoin Cash, it has a reduced value of -0.58% compared to the last trade rate of 488.378 dollars now at 485.546 dollars.
The biggest stock raisings of the last one hour are:
- Vulcano [OLD] – 414.22%: rose from 0.00234 dollars to 0.0120 dollars.
- Primulon – 99.656%: increased from 0.000067 dollars to 0.000134 dollars.
- Opus – 99.41%: is standing by 0.00669 dollars after the previous 0.0133 dollars rates.
- Fujinto – 98.93%: according to the 0.000669 dollars from earlier it is going up to 0.00133 dollars.
The biggest share falls of the last one hour are:
- RabbitCoin – -61.13%: rose from 0.000005 dollars to 0.000002 dollars.
- Tellurion – -50.15%: increased from 0.000134 dollars to 0.000067 dollars.
- Escroco – -42.31%: is standing by 0.0162 dollars after the previous 0.00934 dollars rates.
- Ternio – -39.11%: according to the 0.0271 dollars from earlier it is going up to 0.0165 dollars.
What can be expected in the next hour?
Date: 24. September 2018 01:07 AM (GMT)